Forty graduates, representing 21 states, comprised the most recent class to advance through the PGA Professional Golf Management Program. The graduates were honored in ceremonies conducted May 24, at the PGA Education Center in Port St. Lucie, Fla.
The PGA Professional Golf Management program, which originated in 1996, has produced 8,704 graduates. Of that total, the PGA Education Center in Port St. Lucie has produced graduates since 2002 representing 48 states, Canada, The District of Columbia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Spain, The Netherlands and the Virgin Islands.
Celebrating its 95th year, The PGA of America has maintained a twofold mission of its founders: to establish and elevate the standards of the profession and to grow interest and participation in the game of golf.
By establishing and elevating the standards of the golf profession through world-class education, career services, marketing and research programs, The PGA enables its professionals to maximize their performance in their respective career paths and showcases them as experts in the game and in a multi-billion dollar golf industry.
By creating and delivering dramatic world-class championships and exciting and enjoyable promotions that are viewed as the best of their class in the golf industry, The PGA of America elevates the public's interest in the game, the desire to play more golf, and ensures accessibility to the game for everyone, everywhere. The PGA of America brand represents the very best in golf.
The PGA Professional Golf Management graduates of May 24:
1. Robert H. Anderson - Lafayette, Calif.
2. Lawrence D. Antinozzi - Cromwell, Conn.
3. Ryan M. Bakken - Rogers, Minn.
4. Michael R. Bembenick - Zionsville, Ind.
5. Rodney P. Blair - Hamburg, N.Y.
6. Andrew B. Bostrom - Bay Shore, N.Y.
7. David M. Carr - Marysville, Calif.
8. Joseph A. Chalmers - Bellerose, N.Y.
9. Garrett J. Davitt - Durham, N.C.
10. Tom Freestone - Lihue, Hawaii
11. Jon C. Guntrum - Richmond, Calif.
12. Thomas D. Hinton - Portland, Ore.
13. Eujone Kim - The Woodlands, Texas
14. Brett M. Kleinkopf - Boise, Idaho
15. Daniel L. Knecht - Eldorado Springs, Colo.
16. Ryan W. Lanzen - Waynesville, N.C.
17. Chang S. Lee - Jericho, N.Y.
18. Nicholas A. Lisac - Milwaukie, Ore.
19. Andrew K. Marr - San Diego, Calif.
20. Mark R. Mathe - Spring, Texas
21. Jefferson R. May - Centereach, N.Y.
22. James T. McArdle - Springfield, Va.
23. Patrick R. McChesney - Oakland, Calif.
24. John T. McClellan - West Des Moines, Iowa.
25. Matthew T. Miller - Spirit Lake, Idaho
26. Nicholas R. Miller - Edgewater, Md.
27. Thomas R. Miller - Stafford, Va.
28. Aaron Montgomery - Portland, Ore.
29. Scott E Nitowski - Cashiers, N.C.
30. Ryan P. O'Mahoney - Marietta, Ga.
31. Tom G. Rezendes - Orinda, Calif.
32. Justin W. Rohrig - West Orange, N.J.
33. Dan F. Ruane - Stowe, Vt.
34. Benjamin A. Spickard - Chattanooga, Tenn.
35. Nicholas E. Steward - Lansing, Mich.
36. Luke Varner - Roanoke, Texas
37. David M. Vivoda - Wheaton, Ill.
38. Jason D. Walke - Batesville, Ind.
39. Christopher R. Weinhold - Lino Lakes, Minn.
40. Paul H. Weyland - Bradenton, Fla.