OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING: “Get Golf Ready Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 years or older, who are members of The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (“PGA”) in good standing or Get Golf Ready coordinators and have Internet access as of April 4, 2013, except employees, officers, directors, agents and shareholders (and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related)) of Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), Active Network, Inc. (“Active”), PGA, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, advertisers, sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, with the Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”). Void wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: From 10:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 5, 2013 until 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013 (the “Entry Period”), Sponsor will conduct a Sweepstakes encouraging participants to enter for a chance to win a prize and list his/her upcoming golf programs (i.e. lessons, clinics, and schools) into Active’s online registration system. A participant must have a PGALinks or PlayGolfAmerica user account to participate in the Sweepstakes. If a participant has a PGALinks user account, he/she must go to the website located at www.pgalinks.com/active, log into his/her account, and create an account with Active's online registration system. If a participant has a PlayGolfAmerica user account, he/she must go to the website located at www.pgalinks.com/active, log into his/her account, and create an account with Active's online registration system. If a participant does not have a PGALinks or PlayGolfAmerica user account, he/she must go to http://www.playgolfamerica.com/ggr/resources.cfm, to register to become a Get Golf Ready Certified Facility and create a PlayGolfAmerica account. To enter, during the Entry Period, each participant must log into his/her account with Active's online registration system, follow the instructions to list upcoming golf program(s), complete and submit the online entry form, including his/her name, address, and e-mail address. For each golf program listed, participant will receive one entry into the Grand Prize drawing. To be eligible, each online entry must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person and the prize can only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems that may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the participant ineligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. HOW TO WIN: One (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly chosen by Sponsor or its designee on or around May 10, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The decision of the Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize Winner will be confirmed by U.S. mail, e-mail and/or telephone and must meet all eligibility requirements, including, without limitation, the timely execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Sponsor.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Apple iPad mini, at an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($350). No substitution or transfer of prize or cash redemptions permitted by the Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes (if any) as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. TOTAL ARV OF PRIZE ONE (1) Prize: Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($350).
5. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant Sweepstakes Entities and their designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, cities and states of residences, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sweepstakes Entities and all matters related to the Sweepstakes, in any manner or medium, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity. Grand Prize Winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, tax acknowledgment form (if applicable) and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release and return within five (5) business days of issuance of notification. Noncompliance within this time period or failure of potential winner to respond to a notification attempt within five (5) days of such attempt may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Such potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing in the Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (i) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable: (ii) a potential Grand Prize Winner declines his or her prize; or (iii) a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with any of the Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility and participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any portion of the prize awarded (including any activity related thereto).
6. DISPUTES: Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or the appropriate State court located in Atlanta, Georgia; (ii) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
7. OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner List (available on or about June 10, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT need not include return postage on rules requests) to the following address by July 10, 2013(Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winner”) – “Get Golf Ready Sweepstakes”, 1050 Techwood Drive, N.W., EXE0304D, Atlanta, GA 30318.
SPONSOR: Turner Sports Interactive, Inc., 1050 Techwood Drive, N.W., Atlanta, GA 30318
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of certain companies’ products and services as prizes does not imply participation in, approval of, or endorsement of this Sweepstakes by such companies.
© 2013 Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.