Now is the time of year where we look back and reflect on great moments over the last 12 months.
Today, we're turning our attention specifically to August and PGA Championship week at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wis., where Jason Day dramatically claimed his first career major win.
There were plenty of great moments caught on camera that week. Here are 10 of our favorites:
10. Is an ant a burrowing creature? An animal? That's what Bubba Watson and a rules official discussed during the final round at Whistling Straits with this hilarious back and forth.
9. Phil Mickelson birdied the fourth hole after this pured shot from one of the 1000+ bunkers at Whistling Straits during the third round.
8. Rory McIlroy rolled in this monster putt for an eagle on the fifth hole in the third round.
7. Bubba drove the green -- and then some -- with this mighty poke on the par-4, 13th hole. He chipped close and made the birdie putt.
6. McIlroy surged into contention with this chip-in for eagle on the par-5 second hole during his second round.
5. Watson finished his second round of the 2015 PGA Championship with hard-working par on the 18th hole.
4. Matt Jones played his second shot from the cozy confines of a hospitality tent in the third round. Talk about a front-row seat.
3. John Daly tossed his club into Lake Michigan after dunking three shots into the water on the par-3 seventh hole at Whistling Straits during the 2015 PGA Championship. A young fan reeled in the club from a boat on the lake. Sweet souvenir.
2. Phil Mickelson took an expedited route down a dune at Whistling Straits during the second round. This video never gets old.
1. Jason Day won his first career major with this tap-in on the 18th green at Whistling Straits to conclude the 2015 PGA Championship. He finished 20 under, the lowest score relative to par in major history, and understandably he couldn't fight back the tears.
The internet is a weird place sometimes -- and that's a huge understatement when it comes to some of the videos you can find out there.
Take for instance this "commercial" out of Denmark, spotted by our friends at Golf News Net.
According to Golf News Net, the commercial is for Danish financial services firm Lånlet.
Two buddies are about to play their tee shots on a par 3, when suddenly this happens:
Man! Not sure what that has to do with financial services, but glad this was just a commercial (with cool special effects, of course).
On Tuesday, former world No. 1-ranked golfer Luke Donald celebrated his 38th birthday.
A quick look at his Instagram page on Tuesday night showed that Donald's birthday dinner was one with a special, very famous friend -- His Airness, Michael Jordan.
Donald and good buddy Keegan Bradley have become pals with MJ over the years to the point where they're all regular golf buddies. Here's the photo Donald shared on Tuesday:
A photo posted by lukedonald (@lukedonald) on
And, of course, when you're hanging with MJ, you're keeping some awesome company -- like earlier this year when Donald and Bradley joined Jordan and New England Patriots four-time Super Bowl winning quarterback Tom Brady for a day of golf and pick-up basketball.
Life is good for Donald.
PGA of America Championships
Benton Harbor, Mich.
Sahalee Country Club
Baltusrol Golf Club
Hazeltine National Golf Club