This is like a trick shot gone wrong.
During the second round of the Humana Challenge, Zach Johnson was trying to hit a shot off of the rocks. The results were, well, not good.
Related: Humana Challenge leaderboard
To make matters worse for Johnson, not only did his ball go backwards but it went into the water. He ended up with a double bogey on the hole.
He did make up for it a bit later on by holing out from bunker on the 12th hole.
2015 Masters Field List (as of Jan. 23, 2015)
- Masters Tournament Champions (Lifetime)
- US Open Champions (Honorary, non-competing after 5 years)
- British Open Champions (Honorary, non-competing after 5 years)
- PGA Champions (Honorary, non-competing after 5 years)
- Winners of The Players Championship (Three years)
- Current US Amateur Champion (6-A) (Honorary, non-competing after 1 year) and the runner-up (6-B) to the current US Amateur Champion
- Current British Amateur Champion (Honorary, non-competing after 1 year)
- Current Asia-Pacific Amateur Champion
- Current Latin America Amateur Champion
- Current US Amateur Public Links Champion
- Current US Mid-Amateur Champion
- The first 12 players, including ties, in the previous year's Masters Tournament
- The first 4 players, including ties, in the previous year's US Open Championship
- The first 4 players, including ties, in the previous year's British Open Championship
- The first 4 players, including ties, in the previous year's PGA Championship
- Winners of PGA Tour events that award a full-point allocation for the season-ending Tour Championship, from previous Masters to current Masters
- Those qualifying for the previous year's season-ending Tour Championship
- The 50 leaders on the Final Official World Golf Ranking for the previous calendar year
- The 50 leaders on the Official World Golf Ranking published during the week prior to the current Masters Tournament
Past Champions Not Expected To Play in 2015
- Tommy Aaron
- Jack Burke Jr.
- Billy Casper
- Charles Coody
- Nick Faldo
- Raymond Floyd
- Doug Ford
- Bob Goalby
- Jack Nicklaus
- Arnold Palmer
- Gary Player
- Craig Stadler
- Fuzzy Zoeller
And you thought Charles Barkley's golf swing was bad (you're right, it is).
But is it possible that his golf-belt game is worse?
Barkley caught some heat from good pal Kenny Smith last night during NBA on TNT coverage when he revealed his new golf belt:
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) January 23, 2015
You've got to love Barkley. He always "owns" it.
As we all know by now, the Bryan Brothers have made incredibly difficult golf trick shots look so easy.
The truth, however, is they're not easy. In fact, more often than not, the attempt can go terribly wrong.
Like it did for these two guys:
There's nothing funnier than a guy getting hit with something below the belt (unless your said guy).
You cringe, then you laugh, like we did with this video.
Here are the Bryan Bros. to show us how it's done:
A video posted by Bryan Bros Golf (@bryanbrosgolf) on