Now is the time of year where we look back and reflect on great moments over the last 12 months.
Today, we're turning our attention specifically to August and PGA Championship week at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wis., where Jason Day dramatically claimed his first career major win.
There were plenty of great moments caught on camera that week. Here are 10 of our favorites:
10. Is an ant a burrowing creature? An animal? That's what Bubba Watson and a rules official discussed during the final round at Whistling Straits with this hilarious back and forth.
9. Phil Mickelson birdied the fourth hole after this pured shot from one of the 1000+ bunkers at Whistling Straits during the third round.
8. Rory McIlroy rolled in this monster putt for an eagle on the fifth hole in the third round.
7. Bubba drove the green -- and then some -- with this mighty poke on the par-4, 13th hole. He chipped close and made the birdie putt.
6. McIlroy surged into contention with this chip-in for eagle on the par-5 second hole during his second round.
5. Watson finished his second round of the 2015 PGA Championship with hard-working par on the 18th hole.
4. Matt Jones played his second shot from the cozy confines of a hospitality tent in the third round. Talk about a front-row seat.
3. John Daly tossed his club into Lake Michigan after dunking three shots into the water on the par-3 seventh hole at Whistling Straits during the 2015 PGA Championship. A young fan reeled in the club from a boat on the lake. Sweet souvenir.
2. Phil Mickelson took an expedited route down a dune at Whistling Straits during the second round. This video never gets old.
1. Jason Day won his first career major with this tap-in on the 18th green at Whistling Straits to conclude the 2015 PGA Championship. He finished 20 under, the lowest score relative to par in major history, and understandably he couldn't fight back the tears.