The 18 hole championship course at 'The Fox' provides an enjoyable challenge for players of all skill and experience levels.
In recent years, 'The Fox' has hosted 8 WSGA Championships or Championship Qualifiers, including the Wisconsin State 2-Man Bestball Tournament featuring the top amateurs in the state. In 2009, 'The Fox' hosted regional qualifying for the 2009 United States Mid-Amateur Cha...mpionship (USGA event) as well as the Wisconsin Women's State Golf Association Stroke Play Championship. In 2010, we hosted the WSGA State 2-Man Team Championship, the WSGA State Husband/Wife Championship and the NEWGA Best Ball Championship.
The course features:
- Bentgrass tees and greens that play consistent and fast.
- Meandering creeks, sparkling ponds, undisturbed natural areas and strategically placed sand bunkers and mounds throughout the course.
- Four sets of tees that play from 5,200 to 6,600 yards
- A 300-yard long driving range, 60-yard dedicated short game practice area and a 5,400 square foot practice putting green so you can improve your game.
- We are a PGA Certified Family Course, with alternative tees placed on each hole to allow children and beginners to experience success on the golf course while they learn the game.
'The Fox' is a playable course with gently rolling hills that provide for a comfortable walk. The pace of play moves quickly and there is little time spent searching for lost balls. For those who prefer to ride, 'The Fox' offers electric carts for quiet, peaceful enjoyment of the course's natural beauty.