RAZR X Black Ti
Features & Benefits
- Forged Composite crown material is lighter and stronger than titanium. The crown contains over 12 million turbostratic carbon fibers, providing the optimal center of gravity and a high MOI.
- VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technology form a large sweet spot and higher ball speeds across the titanium face for constant distance.
- Forged Composite allows for a full-length hosel while keeping a low CG.
- Aerodynamic shape reduces energy loss from drag.
- Physical Vapor Deposition Finish.