Cleveland 588 CB
Features & Benefits
- Soft yet solid feel of 1025 Carbon Steel.
- Precision Forging process provides the highest level of manufacturing consistency.
- Progressive cavity back, longer blade length, thicker topline and slightly more offset than 588 MB irons.
- Precise milling process produces perfect groove consistency and groove edges.
- Tour Zip Grooves are milled to the maximum groove dimensions while conforming to USGA groove requirements.
- Laser Milled technology provides surface roughness to maximize spin.