Cobra Bio Cell+ Red
Features & Benefits
- Tour-inspired compact head shape.
- E9 Face Technology Enables weight to be moved to provide a thicker section behind the typical impact area as you progress through the set.
- Multi-material construction with tungsten cell weighting.
- Long and mid irons feature heavy tungsten in the heel and toe providing a higher MOI for greater distance and control.
- Short irons feature tungsten centered behind the hitting area for control and feel.
- Perimeter undercut design provides a large unsupported face that is thin with more flex at impact for increased ball speeds.
PGA of America Championships
Baltusrol Golf Club
Hazeltine National Golf Club
Trump National Golf Club
Olympia Fields Country Club
Olympia Fields, Illinois
Quail Hollow Club
Charlotte, North Carolina