Features & Benefits
- The Anser driver allows players to adjust loft by plus or minus a half degree to optimize your launch angle and spin rate.
- By adding loft, the face angle closes, when subtracting loft, the face angle opens.
- Traditional shaped 460cc clubhead is cast with variable wall thickness from Ti 8-1-1, a light weight, low density Titanium.
- Variable face thickness generates increased ball speeds.
- External sole weight positions the CG low and increases the MOI.
- Low spin design minimizes left or right side spin for increased accuracy.
- Non glare matte black finish.