Ping Scottsdale TR Senita B
Features & Benefits
- Variable-depth groove insert has deeper grooves in the center are shallower closer to the heel and toe, this equalizes ball speeds across the entire face for very consistent distance control.
- The insert is made out of A lightweight 6061 aerospace grade aluminum that feels and sounds similar to a traditional steel face putter.
- Rich non-glare black PVD finish.
- Available in Straight Arc, Slight Arc, and Strong Arc stroke types with a double bend neck.
- 38 inch length ,heavier 400-gram head, and heavier grip counter-balance this putter for increased stability.
PGA of America Championships
Baltusrol Golf Club
Hazeltine National Golf Club
Trump National Golf Club
Olympia Fields Country Club
Olympia Fields, Illinois
Quail Hollow Club
Charlotte, North Carolina