Ping Scottsdale TR Senita B
Features & Benefits
- Variable-depth groove insert has deeper grooves in the center are shallower closer to the heel and toe, this equalizes ball speeds across the entire face for very consistent distance control.
- The insert is made out of A lightweight 6061 aerospace grade aluminum that feels and sounds similar to a traditional steel face putter.
- Rich non-glare black PVD finish.
- Available in Straight Arc, Slight Arc, and Strong Arc stroke types with a double bend neck.
- 38 inch length ,heavier 400-gram head, and heavier grip counter-balance this putter for increased stability.