TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour
Features & Benefits
- 4,100 square millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the high ball speed area.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head for a faster clubhead speed.
- Thick and thin crown give the club a lower and forward CG location for a high launch and low spin drive.
- Loft Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add or subtract 1.5 degrees to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5, 10.5, 12, or HL.
- Black clubface, non glare white crown and new crown graphics promote easy alignment.
- TP Shaft.