TaylorMade Spider Blade 2.0
Features & Benefits
- Super-High MOI in a Perimeter-weighted Blade.
- Club head construction of 11 parts made of 8 different materials, 304 stainless steel, 17-4 stainless steel, aluminum, 3M Foam, tungsten, polycarbonate, Surlyn and TPU, where the Spider Blade super high MOI comes from.
- The club head is counterbalanced with a 130-gram grip that’s twice as heavy as a typical putter grip, making it more stable than a traditional putter.
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes soft yet solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face.
- Plumbers neck hosel with a full shaft of offset.