Features & Benefits
- Inverted Cone Technology promotes faster ball speed and distance on off center hits.
- A weight port is permanently placed in the center of the back of an iron head during production guarantee that each iron has the same swing weight
- The CG location is optimally positioned in the center of the face between the toe and heel
- Ultra-thin face thickness promotes faster ball speed and distance in the R11 long and middle irons.
- Multi Functional Sole is beveled at the back to make it perform from a variety of lies.
- Low and deeper center of gravity that makes it easy to launch the ball on a powerful and penetrating flight.