TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour
Features & Benefits
- 17.5 grams of weight is redistributed to a lower more centralized CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory for softer landings.
- Progressive offset promotes a square face at impact.
- Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion for improved accuracy.
- Strong maraging stainless steel construction.
- Speed Pocket flexes and rebounds at impact to promote faster ball speed and a higher, stronger ball flight that lands on a steep descent angle.
- Speed Pocket is filled with a Polyurethance Reactive (PUR) that keeps out debris and dampens unwanted vibration while still allowing the slot to flex at impact.
- External and internal notches make it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle.