Wilson 8883 BLK
Features & Benefits
- Visual Alignment Technology uses multi-surface markings to help players consistently position their eyes into the correct position directly above the target line.
- Dual milled face ensures a flat face for consistency.
- Secondary master grooves promote forward spin and reduce skid after impact.
- The arched shape of these secondary grooves imparts a slight sidespin on heel and toe impacts, which helps bring the ball back on line.
- Toe-weighted semi-mallet putter with an offset gooseneck hosel.
- Soft yet durable stainless steel club head with black anti-glare PVD finish.