T.J. Auclair is a Senior Interactive Producer for PGA.com and has covered professional golf since 1998, traveling to over 60 major championships. You can follow him on Twitter, @tjauclair.
Maide Golf offering great Cyber Monday deals
Series: Golf Buzz
Published: Monday, December 02, 2013 | 11:48 a.m.
Maide Golf -- a new golf apparel company started up by the folks at Bonobos -- is offering up some incredible deals today, Cyber Monday.
This is the best deal Maide offers all year offering 30 percent off site-wide, with up to 65% off select styles. In addition to Maide, you also have access to shop parent brand, Bonobos, as well, and receive the same discount on Italian wool pants, Cashmere Sweaters, Outerwear, and Suits.
Prices below are reflective of the incremental 30 percent off, one-day, Cyber Monday deal on already reduced prices.
- 65 percent off -- Select Maide golf Polo Shirts (Red and Khaki) Were $78, now $26.60
- 43 percent off -- Maide golf's Highland Pant in 7 colors, were $108, now $61.60
- 50 percent off -- All Merino Crewneck Sweaters (slim & standard fits): were $98, now $47.60
- 40 percent off -- Wool Suits and Flannel Suits: were $700, under $500
- 55 percent off -- 5 Pocket Corduroy Pants: select colors: were $125, now $54.60 - $68.60
- 50 percent off -- select Cashmere V-neck Sweaters: were $240, now $117.60
- 45 percent to 70 percent off -- select colors Pants were $88, now $26.60 - $47.60
- 34 percent off -- Select Trench Coats: Were $298, now $198
To see all the deals, which end at 11:59 p.m. PT tonight, visit www.bonobos.com/b/maide.
Follow T.J. Auclair on Twitter, @tjauclair.