- USA Today Sports ImagesKaymer second to earn Grand Slam invite
As defending champ of the PGA Grand Slam of Golf, Martin Kaymer has been extended an invitation to this year's tournament as first alternate after Jordan Spieth won his second straight major.
- USA Today Sports ImagesSpieth first to earn Grand Slam invite
By virtue of his win at the Masters, Jordan Spieth was the first player to recieve an invitation to the 2015 PGA Grand Slam of Golf at Trump National - Los Angeles, reserved for major champions.
- PGA of AmericaGrand Slam moves to Trump National LA
Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., will host the 33rd PGA Grand Slam of Golf. This will be the event's first appearance on the U.S. mainland since 1994.
- PGA of AmericaGrand Slam of Golf history
Revisit the history of the PGA Grand Slam of Golf through its many years and exciting tournaments across several of the worlds most beautiful sites and locations.
- PGA of AmericaVideo: 2014 final-round highlights
Martin Kaymer and Bubba Watson staged quite a duel down the back nine before Kaymer prevailed in sudden death. Check out all the big moments from a memorable final day.