Poipu Bay Golf Course
Poipu Bay Golf Course is an 18-hole championship course situated on 210 oceanfront acres. A Robert Trent Jones Jr. design, which opened for play in 1991, Poipu Bay is an ocean links style course featuring spectacular vistas and challenging play, including 7 holes with water hazards on over 35 acres of colorfully landscaped tropical plants and flowers. It's one of Hawaii's most beautiful courses.
- Director of Golf: Michael Castillo
- Superintendent: C.J. Rebb
- Architect: Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Course Record: Tiger Woods 30-31-61
- Par: 72
- Yards: 7,081
Awards and Distinctions
- Home of the PGA Grand Slam of Golf since 1994
- Golf Magazine "Gold Medal Award" top 18 in the Nation
- Golf Digest rated one of the top 10 courses in Hawaii
- One of America's "100 Best Golf Shops"
- Conde Nast "Gold List" rated #1 for service and overall experience
- Successful Meetings Magazine "Outstanding Golf & Meeting Resort"
- Links Magazine "Best of Golf" award
Poipu Bay Golf Course || 2250 Ainako Street | Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756 | 808-742-8711
Take a hole-by-hole walking tour of Poipu Bay Golf Course with Head Professional Michael Castillo.
Hole Graphics provided by Tour Golf, Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida
Hole Illustrations by Larry Dodd
7,014 Yards / Par 72
|Click hole numbers to navigate