Poipu Bay Golf Course
Poipu Bay Golf Course is an 18-hole championship course situated on 210 oceanfront acres. A Robert Trent Jones Jr. design, which opened for play in 1991, Poipu Bay is an ocean links style course featuring spectacular vistas and challenging play, including 7 holes with water hazards on over 35 acres of colorfully landscaped tropical plants and flowers. It's one of Hawaii's most beautiful courses.
- Director of Golf: Craig Sasada
- Superintendent: C.J. Rebb
- Architect: Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Course Record: Phil Mickelson 28-31--59
- Par: 72
- Yards: 7,081
Awards and Distinctions
- Home of the PGA Grand Slam of Golf since 1994
- Golf Magazine "Gold Medal Award" top 18 in the Nation
- Golf Digest rated one of the top 10 courses in Hawaii
- One of America's "100 Best Golf Shops"
- Conde Nast "Gold List" rated #1 for service and overall experience
- Successful Meetings Magazine "Outstanding Golf & Meeting Resort"
- Links Magazine "Best of Golf" award
Poipu Bay Golf Course || 2250 Ainako Street | Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756 | 808-742-8711
Take a hole-by-hole walking tour of Poipu Bay Golf Course with Head Professional Craig Sasada.
Hole Graphics provided by Tour Golf, Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida
Hole Illustrations by Larry Dodd
©2005 The PGA of America / Ryder Cup limited / Turner Sports Interactive. All rights reserved.
PGA.COM is part of Bleacher Report - Turner Sports Network, part of the Turner Sports and Entertainment Network.
Send all feedback / comments to email@example.com
. Sales inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org