- Thursday, January 24, 2013
- Top equipment brands launch new product lines
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An all-star lineup of golf's leading equipment companies is introducing a variety of new products at the 60th PGA Merchandise Show today through Saturday. Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Ping, Cobra, Nike and Bridgestone are joined by Mizuno, Yonex, Wilson, Adams, Cleveland,...
- PGA of America 2013 media roundtable transcript
PETE BEVACQUA (PGA of America CEO): I'm obviously thrilled to be here today. I know many of you around the table and I know Ted is going to give some opening remarks. At kind of the day 70 mark, I think my biggest accomplishment so far is certainly the leadership team on the staff...
- More than 1,000 companies tee off PGA Show
ORLANDO, Fla. -- PGA of America President Ted Bishop and Davis Love III will officially open the 60th PGA Merchandise Show this morning, teeing up an exciting three days of action for an expected 40,000-plus attendees at the Orange County Convention Center. All 50 U.S. states and 80 countries will...
- Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- Outdoor Demo Day focuses on testing, teaching
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The PGA Show Outdoor Demo Day included a new twist Wednesday at Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge in Winter Garden, Fla. As per tradition, the 11th Demo Day provided PGA Professionals, golf retailers and industry leaders with a golden opportunity to test and evaluate the...
- Demo Day a dream come true for every golfer
The spectacle at Wednesday's Demo Day was like a golfer’s dreamland, a 360-degree cornucopia of new clubs, tees, shoes, launch monitors, and gadgets of all shapes and sizes. A virtual amusement park of golf stuff.
- PGA kicks off 12th Annual Jobs in Golf Month
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – As the national job market continues to show signs of recovery, The PGA of America’s 12th Annual Jobs in Golf Month - which highlights online employment resource tools and a breadth of jobs within the $68 billion industry - will kick off in conjunction with...
- PGA Professionals to provide free instruction with PGA Golf Tips Hotline 2.0
As part of the 2013 PGA Merchandise Show, The PGA of America is once again offering golfers everywhere the chance to receive expert online instruction from a PGA Professional via the PGA Golf Tips Hotline 2.0.
- Bowden, Hallett impart wise words at PGA Teaching and Coaching Summit
The stars shined on stage Tuesday at the 13th PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit in Orlando, with PGA Professional Joe Hallett and college football Hall of Fame coach Bobby Bowden among those who shared their philosophies about what makes a great coach.
- Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- PGA Merchandise Show: From humble beginnings to industry powerhouse
Who could have imagined 50-plus years ago that what started as gathering of a few golf company reps in a parking lot would evolve into the world's largest golf merchandise showcase.
- Thursday, January 17, 2013
- Davis Love III to open PGA Show with ceremonial first shot
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Davis Love III, the 2012 U.S. Ryder Cup Captain and winner of the 1997 PGA Championship, will join PGA of America Officials in the grand opening of the 60th Anniversary of the global golf industry's PGA Merchandise Show, January 24-26, 2013, in Orlando, Fla. Love...