- Sunday, January 18, 2015
- What it's like to attend the PGA Merchandise Show
The PGA Merchandise Show offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to check out the hottest gear, catch up on the latest industry happenings and have an awful lot of fun. Here's what to expect.
- Thursday, January 15, 2015
- SiriusXM announces special programming from 2015 PGA Merchandise Show
NEW YORK – SiriusXM will feature a special lineup of programming originating from the 62nd PGA Merchandise Show, January 20-23, 2015, in Orlando, Florida, featuring shows hosted by several of the game’s top instructors and current and former professionals. SiriusXM’s...
- What's it like to attend Demo Day?
Only a handful of lucky souls get to attend one of the coolest events in golf: Demo Day at the PGA Merchandise Show. If this is your first time, you're in for a treat – here's what to expect.
- Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- Top instructors, latest technology, Olympics and more in spotlight on PGA Forum Stage
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – The PGA Forum Stage presented by OMEGA at the 62nd PGA Merchandise Show will offer a compelling program of diverse industry presentations for thousands of PGA Professionals and golf industry leaders from around the world gathering at “the Major of Golf...
- Golf Channel expands on-air and digital coverage of 2015 PGA Merchandise Show
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. / ORLANDO, Fla. – The PGA of America, PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions and Golf Channel announced today the expansion of Golf Channel’s on-site coverage of the 62nd annual PGA Merchandise Show, Tuesday, Jan. 20-Friday, Jan. 23, providing viewers an insider’s...
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Bubba Watson to attend 2015 PGA Merchandise Show
Add 2014 Masters champion Bubba Watson to the list of celebrities attending the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show later this month in Orlando, Fla.
- Tuesday, December 16, 2014
- Top golf lifestyle apparel companies confirm plans for 2015 PGA Merchandise Show
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – PGA Professionals, golf buyers and industry leaders will have the exciting opportunity to preview the newest golf and resort lifestyle fashions at the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 20-23, in Orlando, Florida. Many of the 1,000 golf companies and brands exhibiting...
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- World's largest professional demo event at 2015 PGA Show Outdoor Demo Day
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – PGA Professionals and golf retailers from around the world will attend the 13th PGA Show Outdoor Demo Day, on Tuesday, January 20, 2015, to test all the newest tools of the trade, discuss the latest advancements in technology directly with club designers and learn...
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014
- Golf equipment market leaders confirm plans for the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – PGA Professionals, golf buyers and industry leaders will have the opportunity to preview and test the latest products, learn merchandising and clubfitting techniques and meet with executives of golf equipment market leaders who will be among some 1,000 exhibiting...
- Saturday, November 15, 2014
- 'Major of Golf Business' brings the global golf industry to Orlando to jumpstart the new season
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – PGA Professionals, golf buyers and industry leaders can now register to attend the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 20-23, in Orlando, Fla., online at www.PGAShow.com. Housing reservations also are available online for PGA Show official hotels at...