Receive information from PGA.com about current and future features and offers.
Thank you for signing up to receive information from PGA.com about current and future features and offers.
2008 PGA Professional National Championship Eligible Players
The PGA of America has approved the following eligibility categories for players participating in The 41st PGA Professional National Championship.
- All former National Champions, provided they meet all eligibility requirements. Former Champions through 1996 have a lifetime exemption, whereas former Champions beginning in 1997 have a 10-year exemption.
- Top 15 and ties in the 2007 PGA Professional National Championship
- Made the 36-hole cut in the 2007 PGA Championship
- The 2007 TaylorMade-adidas Golf PGA Assistant Professional Champion, provided the Champion meets all eligibility requirements
- Earned a berth through the 2007 Section PGA Professional Championship
- Selected as an alternate from a 2007 Section PGA Professional Championship