I've seen my share of meltdowns on the golf course, but this one takes the cake.
The Telegraph has the story of a 49-year-old man named Dave Sayers from Newcastle-under-Lyme, England. Sayers had a bit too much to drink during a charity golf outing.
Running hot after a few bad shots, Sayers told the Telegraph his plan was to dump the clubs in the trash bin. They didn't fit, so he did the next, ahem, logical thing.
"I went to put my head in the bin, but then I couldn't get it out," he said.
Oh, and the best part of this for all of us? There's video of the incident:
The next time things get bad on the golf course, just remember -- there's a good chance it won't be "have my friends rub vaseline on my head so I can get it out of a trash can" bad.