Sure, we all know about all the great moments in professional golf throughout 2015 -- Jordan Spieth's performances in the majors, Jason Day's dominating win at the PGA Championship, Rickie Fowler at the Players. The list goes on.
But what about you, the golf fan? What was your greatest personal golf moment of 2015?
We posed that question to our 340,000+ strong friends in PGA.com Facebook Nation.
With over 100 responses, there were many, many noteworthy golf moments and accomplishments.
Here are 10 of our favorites:
10. "No. 1 -- Winning tourneys with my Dad! (No. 2 my Hole-in-one)." -- Aaron Duncan
9. "In our company league I made it to the fringe of the green in three shots (a par 3 hole). After I was on the fringe I kept hitting over the green, one side to the other. After doing this four times, I sunk a 45-foot putt for an 8. Just stood there and laughed like crazy." -- Greg Dobson
8. "Earlier this month on a par 4 I hit my second shot into the water. After a drop I hit a choked wedge 95 yards that hit just short and right of the hole, it bounced once and spun left into the hole for a par. I just stood there laughing." -- Jim Benjamin
7. "Shot even par for the first time this year!! Not only the highlight of my year but of my life!" -- Karl Groeger
6. "Sunk a 50-yard roll with a putter from well in front of the No. 16 green at Hazeltine National. Yep -- a 150-foot putt." -- Ruth Travis
5. "While playing an uphill par 5 on Roanoke Country Club in NC, I hit a big drive. My second shot was the best 3-iron I ever hit... to a blind hole. When we reached the summit my ball was nowhere to be found. After searching the grid with no luck, my Dad reached in the hole saying I found it! Double eagle." -- Mike Cooper
4. "Have been playing golf for 13 years and had no hole in ones prior to 2015, where I had my first 2 hole in ones, 40 days apart from each other! My second one was the last shot I hit while living in Arkansas before moving to Denver!" -- Scott Crawford
3. "Qualified for the 2016 Senior PGA! First professional major!" -- Clark Spratlin
2. "Watching my 9-year-old win the local Drive, Chip and Putt... priceless." -- Mark Reardon
1. "I played five rounds of golf last week with my brother who is battling cancer. He drove 850 miles to visit (golf) with me for the week." -- Pete Vassello