In case you missed it on Sunday, LPGA star Paula Creamer holed a once-in-a-lifetime kind of putt to win the HSBC Women's Champions in Singapore.
The putt happened on the first hole of a playoff. Spain's Azahara Munoz -- Creamer's opponent in the playoff -- was on the green at the par-5 hole in three shots and looking at a birdie putt.
Creamer, meanwhile, reached the green in two, but had a winding right-to-left, roller coaster of a putt for eagle from 75 feet. The most seasoned veteran would have been delighted with a two putt, but somehow, Creamer hit the putt of her life. It dropped in, center-cut no less, and she had herself a walk-off eagle.
Here's video of that unthinkable putt:
While few people in the world will ever play at Creamer's level, we've all had our own glimpses of greatness. Whether it's a long putt to save par, an unlikely chip-in for bogey, you name it.
In the spirit of Creamer's incredible finish, we pitched the following question to our 218,000+ friends in PGA.com Facebook Nation (click here to join the masses): What's your biggest 'hero' moment on the course?
Here are nine of the top answers we received:
9. "Driver, 3-iron to 20 feet and holed the eagle putt at Emerald Lakes Queensland." -- Damien Hinzmann
8. "Was asked to play in a 24 man tournament organized by some MSU grads. Told them I was an 11 handicap. Long story short, I shot 74, 78 before handicap. Was called every name in the book. Swore up and down I was an 11. Have only used tournament scores for handicap purposes for the past 20 years. My handicap? You guessed it, still 11." -- Kevin Volckaert
7. "I holed a 3 wood on last hole for eagle to win a friendly match." -- Brian Wetzel
6. "Playing our local Men's League chipped in Tiger-esque on the 17th hole and made a birdie on the 18th to shoot 69 for the first time on my home corse." -- Jessey Bernie Church
5. "Double eagle from 232 with a 3 wood." -- Doug O'Dell
4. "I made a hole-in-one in the Illinois State Golf Tournament in my Senior year of high school in 2011. 176 yards, and hit a 6 iron." -- Jared Harrington
3. "I holed a wedge from 105 yards on the 18th to force a playoff. We played the 18th again and I holed a greenside bunker shot for the win." -- Chevy Rennie
2. "I had never broke par before. I was 4 under with five to play. I played the next four holes 5 over and went into 18 at 1-over par. I holed out from 150 yards for eagle to shoot 1 under for the first time." -- Nick Marsico
1. "I was playing in our club championship. On the final hole, it came down to a good friend and myself for the trophy. He had 25 feet for birdie I had 20. Both on similar lines. My opponent's putt looked dead center until a foot from the hole, flipped right and missed. I played mine an extra ball out after watching his and made it center cut. Won by a stroke." -- Corey Smith
Follow T.J. Auclair on Twitter, @tjauclair.