PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Ninety-three graduates, representing 34 states, comprised the most recent class to advance through the PGA Professional Golf Management Program. The graduates were honored in ceremonies conducted March 8, at the PGA Education Center in Port St. Lucie, Fla.
The PGA Professional Golf Management program, which originated in 1996, has produced 8,594 graduates. Of that total, the PGA Education Center in Port St. Lucie has produced graduates since 2002 representing 48 states, Canada, The District of Columbia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Spain, The Netherlands and the Virgin Islands.
Celebrating its 95th year, The PGA of America has maintained a twofold mission of its founders: to establish and elevate the standards of the profession and to grow interest and participation in the game of golf.
By establishing and elevating the standards of the golf profession through world-class education, career services, marketing and research programs, The PGA enables its professionals to maximize their performance in their respective career paths and showcases them as experts in the game and in a multi-billion dollar golf industry.
By creating and delivering dramatic world-class championships and exciting and enjoyable promotions that are viewed as the best of their class in the golf industry, The PGA of America elevates the public's interest in the game, the desire to play more golf, and ensures accessibility to the game for everyone, everywhere. The PGA of America brand represents the very best in golf.
The PGA Professional Golf Management graduates of March 8:
1. Steven H. Ahn - East Brunswick, N.J.
2. Ralph A. Alfieri - Ridgewood, N.J.
3. Gevin Z. Allen - San Antonio, Texas
4. Tyler D. Alt - Prairie Village, Kan.
5. Jason Barrett - Middletown, N.Y.
6. Scott T. Bates - Rochester, N.Y.
7. Justin J. Beard - Shady Spring, W.Va.
8. Brian D. Bickford - Cumberland, Maine
9. Matt D. Bohlken - Platteville, Wis.
10. Brian M. Bonos - Englewood, Colo.
11. Matthew J. Brewer - Bellbrook, Ohio
12. Dameon C. Burns - Huntsville, Ala.
13. Craig M. Cahoon - Rochester, N.Y.
14. Charles A. Candler - Palm Harbor, Fla.
15. Gabe C. Carr-Harris - Waterford, Conn.
16. Jeffrey L. Clay - Bothell, Wash.
17. David T. Clifton - Denver, Colo.
18. Brandon L. Coffey - Maryland Heights, Mo.
19. Daniel J. Cordaro - Webster, N.Y.
20. Shawn C. Costello - Boca Raton, Fla.
21. Ashton C. Crowe - Panama City Beach, Fla.
22. Jacob C. Davis - Kerrville, Texas
23. Adam M. Dean - Bristol, Va.
24. Jerry D. Donahue - Purcellville, Va.
25. Michael4 M. Dreyer - Nottingham, Md.
26. James D. Duncan - Monterey, Calif.
27. Ed J. Elsner - Sheboygan, Wis.
28. Jill M. Ferrarotti - Wareham, Mass.
29. Andrew C. Forbes - Miami, Fla.
30. Liam C. Friedman - Lackawanna, N.Y.
31. Eric J. Gitter - Hubertus, Wis.
32. Mark H. Gradin - Hood River, Ore.
33. Justin J. Gravatt - Union, Wash.
34. Aaron T. Green - San Antonio, Texas
35. John C. Grzybek - Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
36. George D. Hall - Knoxville, Tenn.
37. Matt Hausser - Pinehurst, N.C.
38. Brian R. Hayes - Falmouth, Mass.
39. Adam L. Headley - Lubbock, Texas
40. William P. Howard - Lima, Ohio
41. Kiyomoto Izutsu - Palm Desert, Calif.
42. Adam L. Jackson - Knoxville, Tenn.
43. Matthew E. Jaynes - Beaver Dams, N.Y.
44. Alejandro Jimenez - Wichita, Kan.
45. Adam D. Kaufman - owa City, Iowa
46. Shane Keenan - Aventura, Fla.
47. Paul T. Kindel - North Plains, Ore.
48. Charles M. King - Sheboygan, Wis.
49. David E. Koenig - Austin, Texas
50. Derek E. Kopp - Tinton Falls, N.J.
51. Dustin L. Kriech - Sioux Falls, S.D.
52. Ben J. Krug - Llano, Calif.
53. James A. Kurotsuchi - Chicago, Ill.
54. W.Steven Kurtz - Lancaster, Pa.
55. Carey L. Larson - Owens Cross Roads, Ala.
56. Douglas A. Lesko - Lambertville, N.J.
57. Jason A. Louth - Odessa, Texas
58. Kent M. Magilligan - Brooksville, Fla.
59. Jason M. McDede - Merritt Island, Fla.
60. Thomas C. Michaels - Perryville, Md.
61. Quincy R. Morrison - Olive Branch, Miss.
62. Jeffrey J. Murphy - Salem, Mass.
63. Andrew J. Myers - Cleveland, N.Y.
64. Anthony D. Napoletano - Springfield, Pa.
65. Brian D. Nishi - Denver, Colo.
66. Warne J. Palmer - Warren, Ohio
67. Damon M. Price - Wappingers Falls, N.Y.
68. Timothy J. Puetz - Commack, N.Y.
69. Jason M. Rammler - Livonia, Mich.
70. Donald J. Ransom - Rogers, Ark.
71. Jason M. Rauzi - Littleton, Colo.
72. Justin D. Ream - Norwalk, Ohio
73. John R. Reilly - Fallbrook, Calif.
74. Mark G. Robinson - Dallas, Ga.
75. Anthony J. Romano - Parkton, Md.
76. Trent W. Rommann - El Paso, Texas
77. Brandon J. Ross - Coralville, Iowa
78. Jason N. Russell - Southampton, N.Y.
79. Richard A. Schulz Jr. - Mission Viejo, Calif.
80. Bradley D. Schwartz - Gainesville, Ga.
81. Daryl J. Shipos - Hilton Head Island, S.C.
82. Derek R. Siesser - Maple Valley, Wash.
83. Daniel P. Sniffin - Castle Rock, Colo.
84. Daniel R Suedbeck - Chaska, Minn.
85. Matthew S. Sykes - Decatur, Ill.
86. Marc C. Vedder - Twin Falls, Idaho
87. Steven R. Wakulsky - East Lansing, Mich.
88. Amber R. Weller - Plainsboro, N.J.
89. Craig L. Welty - Bow, Wash.
90. Justin Werkley - Noblesville, Ind.
91. Barry D. Wilkins - Matthews, N.C.
92. Kyle M. Winn - Half Moon Bay, Calif.
93. Eric D. Zadorian - Pembroke, Mass.