The 38th Ryder Cup will be Friday, October 1 through Sunday, October 3, 2010 at the incredible Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, Wales. Premier Golf -- licensed by The PGA of America since 1991 as the exclusive distributor of Ryder Cup travel packages -- now offers you an unforgettable opportunity to begin your Ryder Cup odyssey in style. Join the team captain Corey Pavin and the rest of Team USA aboard the official Boeing 767 team charter for the trip to Cardiff, Wales. There's no better way to become part of the critical "Thirteenth Man" as Team USA mounts its first defense of the Cup since winning it back two years ago at Valhalla Golf Club in Louisville, Kentucky. Take a few moments to review the three package options below, then call us to reserve your place for what promises to be the experience of a lifetime.
Your home for seven nights will be the Future Inn Cardiff Bay. Located near the city center, you'll be steps from the vibrant dining and entertainment of the bay's waterfront Mermaid Quay. The main business district, Welsh National Assembly, and the Wales Millennium Centre are all within a mile of the hotel. The Future Inn offers spacious rooms, big Canadian double beds with duvets, flat screen TVs, free internet access and local calls, along with valet and coin-operated laundry services.
- Round-trip Business First Class Airfare from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to Cardiff, Wales aboard the official Team Charter
- 7 nights' accommodations at the Future Inn Cardiff Bay
- Full Welsh breakfast daily
- Ryder Cup International Pavilion Badge allowing access to a tented facility for food and beverage purchase
- VIP Transportation to / from the airport and Celtic Manor
- Ryder Cup "Special Gift" personally autographed by team captain Corey Pavin
- All taxes
Package Price: $9,850 (per person, double occupancy)
Begin your trip a day early: spend Saturday night in the luxurious Westin Buckhead Atlanta -- located in one of the city's finest shopping and dining districts. Your room features Westin's signature Heavenly Bed® with pillow-top mattress and down comforter, an elegant oversized marble bathroom, plus all the deluxe amenities for which Westin hotels have become famous. On Sunday, experience VIP Hospitality at its finest as you enjoy the final round of the PGA TOUR Championship from the comfort of the Executive Club at East Lake Golf Course. See the FedEx Cup winner hoist the trophy in person before heading back to Hartfield-Jackson International Airport via motor coach to board the official Team Charter to Wales.
- Everything from "Option One" PLUS:
- One night's accommodations at the Westin Buckhead Atlanta
- Attendance at the TOUR Championship East Lake on Sunday, September 26, with full VIP hospitality.
Package Price: $10,950 (per person, double occupancy)
What better way to enjoy the Ryder Cup than to be entertained in style? Upon arrival at your chalet, you will enjoy a luxurious breakfast buffet followed by a gourmet lunch and afternoon tea. With complimentary bar, closed circuit television and views overlooking the 18th gree, ou may never want to leave.
- PGA Hospitality Chalet overlooking the 18th green
- Daily course and hospitality admission passes
- Closed circuit television
- Dailt breakfast buffet
- Three-course lunch served with fine wines
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar
- Complimentary personal FM radio providing BBC / NBC audio
- Invitation to the official Ryder Cup celebration
- Official Ryder Cup program
Package Price: $6.500 (per person, double occupancy)