- USA Today Sports ImagesRest, family time for PGA Champion
PGA Champion Jason Day talked on Wednesday for the first time since his first major win on Sunday and said he's been getting plenty of rest and quality family time in over the last couple of days.
- Video: Complete highlights
What happened at Whistling Straits? What didn't?! Relive an unforgettable week from the practice rounds to Jason Day's breakthrough victory in our exclusive highlight package.
- Jason Day and his caddie Day and Swatton are far from ordinary player-caddie team
Jason Day and his caddie's relationship goes beyond the typical player on-course confidant. And that bond was on full display last week as Day became the 2015 PGA Championship winner.
- Day: "I'm a major winner now"
In the moments after his emotional victory, Jason Day talked with Vince Cellini. Day called today "the hardest round of golf I've ever had to play," and explained what his triumph means.
- Spieth: "Best loss I've ever had"
Jordan Spieth thought he played well enough to win, except that Jason Day played better. He also talked about becoming world No. 1, and what he'll take out of his week.