Receive information from PGA.com about current and future features and offers.
Thank you for signing up to receive information from PGA.com and PGATOUR.com about current and future features and offers.
2008 PGA Championship Eligible Players
All contestants in the Championship (except international players) must be PGA members. A contestant must be eligible as of the closing date for entries unless an exception is made by the Chairman.
- All former PGA Champions
- The last five US Open Champions (2003 through 2008)
- The last five Masters Champions (2003 through 2008)
- The last five British Open Champions (2003 through 2008)
- Current PGA Seniors' Champion (2008)
- The 15 low scorers and ties in the 2007 PGA Championship
- The 20 low scorers in the 2008 PGA Professional National Championship (formerly CPC)
- The 70 leaders in official money standings from the 2007 International through the 2008 Canadian Open
- Members of the 2006 United States Ryder Cup Team
- Winners of tournaments co-sponsored or approved by the PGA TOUR from the 2008 PGA Championship to the 2008 PGA Championship (does not include Pro-Am and Team competitions).
In addition, the PGA reserves the right to invite additional players not included in the categories listed above.