Padraig Harrington is one lucky guy -- he's never paid a green fee! (Kinnaird/Getty Images)
20 Questions with 2008 PGA Champion Padraig Harrington
1. Favorite course, U.S.?
A. Augusta National
2. Favorite golf hole, U.S.?
A. 5th hole at Pebble Beach
3. Favorite course, outside U.S.?
A. Royal Portrush
4. Favorite golf hole, outside U.S.?
A. 12th hole at Royal Portrush
5. Favorite golf course architect?
A. Alister MacKenzie
6. What age were you when you first broke par for 18 holes? What did you shoot and where?
A. I think I was 15 but I can’t remember where – I know it wasn’t my home course!
7. Who would be in your dream foursome, golfers?
A. Ben Hogan, Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer
8. Who would be in your dream foursome, non-golfers?
A. Hugh Hefner, Barack Obama, John McCain
9. What was the best shot of your career?
A. My pitch on the 72nd hole at the Open Championship in Carnoustie (because of the circumstances that led up to that shot).
10. Favorite motivational quote and by whom?
A. “Be yourself ” but I’m not sure who said it.
11. If you weren’t a professional golfer, what would you be?
12. When was the last time you paid a green fee?
A. I’ve never paid a green fee.
13. Favorite sports team?
A. Celtic Football Club
14. All-time favorite movie?
15. Favorite TV show?
16. Favorite musician or group?
17. Who/what would you purchase a ticket to watch?
A. Billy Connolly (Scottish comedian)
18. Favorite sporting event, non-golf?
19. Favorite vacation destination?
A. Sandy Lane, Barbados
20. Last book you read?
A. “The Art of Learning” by Josh Waitzkin
Editor's Note: This story appears courtesy of The 91st PGA Championship Journal.