PGA Championship spectator information
There will be no daily re-admission to the grounds of Valhalla Golf Club. If you leave the grounds, you must have a full ticket to return to the Championship.
JUNIOR ADMISSION POLICY
Youth -- age 17 and under -- will receive complimentary admission with every paid adult ticket. Up to four (4) tickets may be obtained at the Admission Sales and Will Call Office, located at the Main Spectator Entrance, on the day of entry. Junior tickets do not gain access into private hospitality areas.
MILITARY ADMISSION POLICY
Active Duty, Retirees, Active Reserve, National Guard, Department of Defense Civilians and their accompanying spouse receive complimentary daily grounds admission to the Championship. Military personnel must go to the Admissions and Will Call Office to present their Military ID (spouse must present Dependent ID) in exchange for daily grounds tickets. IDs must be presented in order to receive Daily Grounds tickets.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
• Volume on mobile devices must be set to "silent" or "vibrate."
• Phone calls can be made or accepted in designated "Phone Zone" areas throughout the golf course, primarily near concession stands.
• Digital messaging and checking data is allowed on the golf course.
• Mobile device camera use is NOT permitted during the Championship Rounds (Thursday - Sunday).
• No video recording will be permitted at any time.
• Spectators attempting to use their mobile device in unauthorized areas or in ways not sanctioned will be asked to surrender the device and pick it up at a designated location after they depart the golf course.
ITEMS TO LEAVE AT HOME (All bags will be searched upon entering the Championship)
• Backpacks of any size.
• Bags larger than 10” x 10” x 10” in their natural state (prohibited bags will NOT be accepted or stored at the golf course).
• Personal electronics such as hand-held games, radios, televisions, iPods, etc.
• All oversized chairs with wide arm rests. Small, portable, folding chairs are permitted.
• Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit), including pocket knives.
• Coolers, ladders, milk crates, signs, posters, banners, dogs and other pets.
• Food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages).
• Other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by Championship Security personnel, at their sole discretion.
NOTE: One bottle of water with an unopened seal per spectator is permitted. Bottles may be refilled, free of charge, at the water stations located on the 7th tee and 15th tee.