PUMA's Zero Limits shoe a 'tuxedo equivalent' to regular golf shoes
PUMA's Zero Limits golf shoe.
PUMA has long been known as one of the younger, flashier apparel and footwear lines in golf. Look no further than PUMA endorser/posterboy Rickie Fowler, who is routinely the easiest player to pick out on any golf course.
Along with its colorful and bold offerings, PUMA also offers some fantastic gear for those seeking a more refinded look without sacrificing the comfort they've come to expect from PUMA.
That's where the Zero Limits shoe comes into the picture, which PUMA calls, "the regular golf shoe's fancy tuxedo equivalent."
Offered in a black-white-cherry tomato or white-black-PUMA silver scheme, these shoes are perfect to wear with both shorts and slacks.
Here is the description of the new PUMA Zero Limits:
The footwear choice that'll impress even the snooty golf club members. All luxe, premium leathers, the Zero Limits -- which keeps things classy in a refined black and white palette -- is the regular golf shoe's fancy tuxedo equivalent. There's some pretty cool tech to it, too: the shoe's TPU forefoot and heel are connected by a carbon fiber shank in the shoe's DUO FLHT Chassis, which provides stability for the golfer yet still allows for torsional movement. Grippiness comes in with 14 replaceable S2Quill spikes along with molded S2QuillTec spikes. And then there's the cushioning, the breathability, the waterproof-iness... we'll stop there. Let's be honest -- we had you at snooty golf club, didn't we.
- Luxe, premium leather upper
- 14 replaceable S2Quill spikes for maximum grip, paired with directionally molded S2QuillTec spikes for added green-friendly traction
- DUO FLHT Chassis, featuring TPU in the forefoot and heel connected by a carbon fiber DUO FLHT XRS Shank for optimum power, leverage, and control
- Decoupled heel construction with flex grooves for shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Compression molded EVA cushioning in the forefoot and heel, with strategically-placed EverFoam cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- Breathable OrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- stormCELL designation for highly functional, durable materials with waterproofing guaranteed for two years
- PINS (Performance INsert System by Pride) technology for a lower-to-the-ground construction that provides more immediate response for a more consistent swing
- Men's performance last to accommodate a wide variety of golfers
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- PUMA Cat Logo at tongue, forefoot, and heel
The PUMA Zero Limits golf shoes retail for right around $200. To learn more about the Zero Limits shoes and all of PUMA's other golf offerings, click here