The Holiday Season is in full swing, which means you probably have a list, or at least an idea of all the golf goodies you'd like to receive (or give, too, of course!).
If you don't have any idea, we encourage you to check out our extensive PGA.com Gift Guide page  where you can find endless ideas.
In this week's "A Quick Nine" feature, we opted to go with a fill-in-the-blanks version.
PGA.com Facebook Nation (click here to join the masses ) provided some excellent feedback when we asked them to fill in the blanks with a short note to Golf Santa? I deserve ______ because my game has been ______.
Below is a list of the top nine answers we received from you. Here's to hoping you get what you asked for!
9. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve a 50-degree wedge because my game has been lacking between 90 and 110 yards." -- Devan Angelo
8. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve new set of clubs because my game has been improving." -- Steve A Koston
7. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve lessons because my game has been erratic." -- Kevin Walsh
WATCH: How to gift lessons from a PGA Professional 
6. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve new golf bag because my game has been better this year." -- Arthur Kelsch
5. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve a golf vacation because I've been too busy working!" -- Chris Christian
4. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve chance to hit the ball straight because my game has been absolutely terrible." -- John Quinby
3. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve a round of golf because my game has been underused." -- Norbert Robert Mesa Jr.
2. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve a hole-in-one because my game has steadily improved since I began five years ago -- shooting in the 80s the last couple months of the season. Not bad for a 60-year-old with no lessons." -- Linda McCormack
1. "Dear Golf Santa: I deserve a golf lesson with Phil Mickelson, my favorite pro golfer, because my game has been inconsistent and learning from a class act would make it all the better! Thank you!" -- Michelle Rouhani
Follow T.J. Auclair on Twitter, @tjauclair .