- Wednesday, June 29, 2016
- Final-Hole Birdie Lifts Rich Berberian Jr. to 49th PGA Professional Championship
Rich Berberian won the 49th PGA Professional Championship at Turning Stone Resort in dramatic fashion on Wednesday, holing a birdie putt on the last hole for a 3-under 69 and one-shot victory.
- These 20 PGA Professionals are headed to Baltusrol
By John Dever, PGA of America Rich Berberian Jr. of Derry, New Hampshire, whose dramatic 30-foot birdie putt on the 72nd hole won the 2016 PGA Professional Championship on Wednesday, leads a group of 20 PGA Professionals to the 98th PGA Championship, July 28-31, at Baltusrol Golf Club in...
- Karen Paolozzi ties for seventh in PGA Professional Championship
Karen Paolozzi, one of two woman professionals playing in the PGA Professional Championship at Turning Stone Resort, tied for seventh Wednesday to become the first female to crack the top 10.
- In dramatic fashion once again, Rob Labritz punches PGA Championship ticket
Rob Labritz loves adrenaline. The adrenaline was pumping hard when he holed a 35-foot birdie putt at the last hole in the PPC to earn a spot in the PGA Championship on Wednesday.
- Josh Speight saves his best for last at PPC
Needing a tremendous final round at the PPC to make it into the PGA Championship on Wednesday, Josh Speight went out and fired the round of the tournament -- a 7-under 65 -- to earn a spot at Baltusrol.
- Jamie Broce plays the waiting game at PPC
VERONA, N.Y. -- One of the many appealing aspects of the PGA Professional Championship is that there's a tournament within a tournament. The only one player will walk away with the Walter Hagen Cup as champion, there will be 20 winners. You see, the top 20 players in the PPC earn a berth in...
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- Omar Uresti takes command after three rounds
After shooting a 2-under 70 in the third round of the PGA Professional Championship on Tuesday, Omar Uresti moved to 11 under and will take a two-shot lead into the final round at Turning Stone.
- Explanation of women professionals' PGA Championship status at PGA Professional Championship
A berth in the field for next month's PGA Championship is not a possibility this year for Karen Paolozzi even if she finishes inside the top 20 at the PGA Professional Championship. Here's why.
- Rick Schuller turns back the clock at PPC with 4-under 68
Thirteen years since his last appearance in a PGA Championship, 53-year-old Rick Schuller has himself in position at the PGA Professional Championship for a run at the season's final major.
- Wyatt Worthington II climbs PPC leaderboard with third-round 69
One year after missing out on the PGA Championship via a playoff for the final spot at the PPC, Wyatt Worthington II has himself in position through three rounds to punch his ticket to Baltusrol.