- Montana Pritchard/The PGA of AmericaLeaderboard: Third round
Mark O'Meara will be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame this summer. This morning, though, he'd like to make a run up the scoreboard. Follow him and your favorites here.
- Montana Pritchard/The PGA of AmericaLehman leads after second round
Tom Lehman birdied three of his first four holes Friday and rolled to an impressive 5-under 67. That gave him a one-shot edge over Colin Montgomerie and Brian Heninger after 36 holes.
- Watch: Second-round highlights
The sun was shining at French Lick, and so were the game's best senior players. Check out Friday's best shots and most memorable moments in our exclusive highlight package.
- Watch: Toledo puts up his dukes
Esteban Toledo was a pro boxer before he turned to golf, and he was throwing jabs – both literal and verbal – Friday afternoon. Check out his awesome "post-fight" interview.
- Watch: Brown chips in for birdie
Olin Browne's approach on the par-4 11th hole came up short, leaving him a treacherous shot from a tricky lie. No problem, though, as he lofted his ball high, and right into the cup.