- Sunday, May 26, 2013
- Jeff Coston and Mark Mielke share Low Club Professional honors at Senior PGA Championship
By Bob Denney, The PGA of America TOWN & COUNTRY, Mo. – Mark Mielke of East Norwich, N.Y., deflected a near-disastrous trip around Bellerive Country Club Sunday with three back-nine birdies, including a five-footer on the 72nd hole, to clinch a share of Low PGA Club Professional honors...
- Kenny Perry leaves Senior PGA Championship wondering what happened
Co-runner-up Kenny Perry was too nice to slam his trunk when he left Bellerive Sunday night, but there’s no doubt his ride home to Paducah, Ky., called for some serious head-scratching.
- Kohki Idoki of Japan wins Senior PGA Championship in his first visit to United States
Making his very first start in the United States, Kohki Idoki posted a stellar 65 Sunday to rally past Kenny Perry and Jay Haas and win the Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid.
- Jim Rutledge caps week with tournament-low 64 at Senior PGA Championship
By John Kim, PGA.com Coordinating Producer ST. LOUIS – He might not be taking home the Alfred S. Bourne trophy, but Jim Rutledge left an impression that will be remembered a long time by golf fans at the Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid – and especially those that know...
- Senior PGA Championship: Sunday notebook
By The PGA of America ST. LOUIS -- With his victory today in the 74th Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid, Kohki Idoki: --Gets his name inscribed on the Alfred S. Bourne Trophy, awarded to the winner of the most historic and prestigious event in senior golf Earns a Lifetime Exemption...
- By the numbers: Final round of the 2013 Senior PGA Championship
By T.J. Auclair, PGA.com Interactive Producer 2: The number of times in his life that 2013 Senior PGA Champion Kohki Idoki has traveled outside of his native Japan, including his first trip to the U.S. this week. His only other trip abroad was for the 2012 Senior British Open, where he tied for...
- Saturday, May 25, 2013
- Kenny Perry leads Jay Haas by two shots after third round of Senior PGA Championship
Kenny Perry had an eagle, five birdies and four bogeys Saturday en route to a 68 and a two-stroke lead over local product and two-time Senior PGA Champion Jay Haas after three rounds.
- Ron Spittle, plan executed, eyes first major crown at Senior PGA Championship
At age 49, Rod Spittle turned pro and embarked on a five-year plan, which culminated in a Champions Tour victory. Now he has his eyes on a bigger goal: his first major title on Sunday at Bellerive.
- Unknown Kohki Idoki unfazed by Senior PGA Championship debut
By John Kim, PGA.com Coordinating Producer ST. LOUIS – Most golf fans have probably never heard of Kohki Idoki – even if he has one of the most memorable names around (pronounced KO-KEE EYE-DOE-KEE). But if the Japanese golfer has one more solid round, as he has the previous three...
- Senior PGA Championship: Saturday notebook
By The PGA of America ST. LOUIS -- In search of his first title in the Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid, Kenny Perry takes a two-stroke lead over two-time Senior PGA Champion Jay Haas into the final round tomorrow. Here are some pertinent statistics after three rounds of play...