- Sunday, May 25, 2014
- Tom Watson turns in another vintage showing as he finishes second with final-round 65
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. – Tom Watson may not have won the 75th Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid on Sunday, but man did he make it fun to watch. Watson, 64 years young, managed a 6-under 65 in the final round at Harbor Shores to finish at 9-under 275, good for second place,...
- Colin Montgomerie earns first major of storied career at Senior PGA Championship
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. – Colin Montgomerie learned something about playing major championship golf at the age of 51 in the Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid at Harbor Shores. "I learned today to concentrate on me, and possibly I haven't in the past," the...
- Bob Friend and Craig Thomas tie for low club professional honors at Harbor Shores
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. – When the 75th Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid began on Thursday morning, 42 club professionals teed it up. After the 36-hole cut came at 4-over par, 12 advanced to the weekend. Bob Friend and Craig Thomas tied for low club professional honors. Each...
- Saturday, May 24, 2014
- Colin Montgomerie relishing chance to scratch two 'firsts' off his golf bucket list at Senior PGA Championship
Colin Montgomerie has already built a Hall of Fame career, but a great finish to his third round has the 54-hole leader relishing the chance to knock two elusive 'firsts' off his golf bucket list on Sunday.
- Colin Montgomerie leads Bernhard Langer by one after third round of Senior PGA
Colin Montgomerie drained a winding 30-foot birdie putt on the last hole Saturday for a one-shot lead over Bernhard Langer through three rounds. Three players are tied for third, two shots back.
- Three PGA Professionals in top 40 through three rounds at Senior PGA Championship
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. – When the 75th Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid began on Thursday morning, 41 club professionals teed it up. After the 36-hole cut came at 4-over par, 11 advanced to the weekend. Here's a closer look at those 11 club professionals remaining through 54...
- Kenny Perry knows he needs a low number and help on Sunday at Senior PGA Championship
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. – Kenny Perry has made no secret of his desire to win the Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid this week. For starters, a win at Harbor Shores would make Perry the first player in Champions Tour history to win four consecutive major starts (he did not play in...
- Friday, May 23, 2014
- Ryder Cup Captain Tom Watson has share of Senior PGA Championship lead at halfway
U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Tom Watson shot a 68 on Friday to grab a piece of the 36-hole lead. He's tied with fellow Hall of Famers Bernhard Langer, Colin Montgomerie and three other players.
- Bart Bryant, grieving his father, makes late-afternoon move into tie for Senior PGA lead
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. – Bart Bryant was one of the few players in the afternoon wave of the Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid's second round to make a significant climb up the leaderboard. The 51-year-old who has one win on the Champions Tour that came last August, put...
- Joe Durant overcomes triple bogey to stay in contention during second round of Senior PGA Championship
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. – Statistically speaking, the 422-yard, par-4 16th hole at Harbor Shores has played as played as one of the more difficult holes throughout the Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid. It ranked as the eighth most difficult hole after the first round and was...