- Wednesday, May 25, 2016
- Bernhard Langer goes for major record at Senior PGA Championship
Thanks to his Tradition win on Sunday, Bernhard Langer joined Jack Nicklaus as the only two players to win four different senior majors. At Harbor Shores, Langer is looking to stand alone.
- KitchenAid Expands its Relationship with the PGA of America through 2024, Becomes Title Sponsor of the Senior PGA Championship
Starting in 2017 and running through 2024, the Senior PGA Championship will become the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship, with four more visits to Harbor Shores in even-numbered years.
- John Daly and Colin Montgomerie highlight field for 2016 Senior PGA Championship
John Daly will make his Senior PGA Championship debut, while Colin Montgomerie will be gunning for a third straight title in senior golf's oldest major. Check out the field list as it stands today.
- PGA instructor Bruce Nakamura reaches goal of playing Senior PGA Championship
By Tod Leonard, San Diego Union-Tribune SAN DIEGO – Bruce Nakamura admits he doesn't much care for playing golf just for the fun of it. If he's not preparing for a tournament or playing in one, the instructor at the Aviara Golf Academy in Carlsbad finds it hard to get motivated. And...
- Senior PGA Professionals dream of glory in 77th Senior PGA Championship
Included in this year's Senior PGA Championship field are 43 PGA Professionals from every corner of the country, aiming for their own share of the spotlight this week.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016
- Meindl, 81, fulfills lifelong dream of carrying Bernhard Langer's clubs
Joe Meindl idolizes Bernhard Langer. So when the 81-year-old got a chance to carry Langer's clubs during Tuesday's practice round, it was a very good day for a fellow German.
- Monday, May 23, 2016
- Rock Creek pro Rick Morton thrilled to play in Senior PGA Championship
By Rick Scoppe, Jacksonville Daily News JACKSONVILLE, N.C. -- With a field that features "all the big boys," Rock Creek Golf Club head pro Rick Morton is realistic about his goals heading into the Senior PGA Championship, which begins Thursday at Harbor Shores Golf Club in Benton Harbor,...
- Sunday, May 22, 2016
- 2016 Senior PGA Championship pairings, tee times and schedule
John Daly has been paired with Bernhard Langer and Mark Calcavecchia for the first two rounds, beginning Thursday. Who are your favorites playing with? See the full pairings here.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
- Ticket Policies
ADMISSION POLICY A ticket, once scanned, will no longer gain admission to the Championship. If you plan to return to Harbor Shores the same day, please have security stamp your hand at one of the spectator entrance gates. You will only be able to return to the grounds with a scanned...
- Mobile Device Policy
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY Mobile devices must be kept in “Golf Mode” setting at all times: • Set device to silent or vibrate, including but not limited to, ringer and notifications/alerts. • Camera flash turned off. • Incoming and outgoing calls may only be made...