Thirty-five graduates, representing 21 states, comprised the most recent class to advance through the PGA Professional Golf Management Program. The graduates were honored in ceremonies conducted Nov. 16, at the PGA Education Center in Port St. Lucie, Fla.
The PGA Professional Golf Management program, which originated in 1996, has produced 8,353 graduates. Of that total, the PGA Education Center in Port St. Lucie has produced graduates since 2002 representing 48 states, Canada, The District of Columbia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Spain, The Netherlands and the Virgin Islands.
Since 1916, The PGA of America's mission has been twofold: to establish and elevate the standards of the profession and to grow interest and participation in the game of golf.
By establishing and elevating the standards of the golf profession through world-class education, career services, marketing and research programs, the Association enables PGA Professionals to maximize their performance in their respective career paths and showcases them as experts in the game and in the multi-billion dollar golf industry.
By creating and delivering dramatic world-class championships and exciting and enjoyable golf promotions that are viewed as the best of their class in the golf industry, The PGA of America elevates the public's interest in the game, the desire to play more golf, and ensures accessibility to the game for everyone, everywhere. The PGA of America brand represents the very best in golf.
The PGA Professional Golf Management graduates of Nov. 16:
1. Gabriel M. Altshule - La Verne, Calif.
2. John B. Anderson - Muskogee, Okla.
3. Stephan L. Barr - Canton, Miss.
4. Justin J. Borchart - Osage, Minn.
5. Brian P. Bussinger - Lincoln, Neb.
6. Jamie M. Costic - Latrobe, Pa.
7. Christopher R. Daly - Middlebury, Vt.
8. Jared S. Danford - Peoria, Ariz.
9. Jonathan E. Davis - Greenacres, Fla.
10. Troy A. Francis - Palm Beach, Fla.
11. James M. Grogan - Germantown, Wis.
12. Nickolas J. Harding - Kemmerer, Wyo.
13. Brian J. Kendall - Largo, Fla.
14. David J. Knox - Sacramento, Calif.
15. Joseph C. Kogelman - Sicklerville, N.J.
16. Brandon R. Mabry - Waco, Texas
17. Brian S. Moose - Royersford, Pa.
18. Chester A. Moyer - Tahoe City, Calif.
19. Kyle P. Owen - Marietta, Ga.
20. Scott D. Perry - Archdale, N.C.
21. Allan D. Ramorini - Angels Camp, Calif.
22. David K. Rasco - Birmingham, Ala.
23. Matthew T. Reed - Rockford, Ill.
24. Patrick J. Rowe - Columbia, S.C.
25. John H. Saffold - Alvin, Texas
26. Jesse D. Schechtman - Hyannis, Mass.
27. James K. Schultz - Boca Raton, Fla.
28. Scott A. Scidmore - Bonita Springs, Fla.
29. Travis G. Simcheck - Inman, S.C.
30. Peter F. Simon - Los Angeles, Calif.
31. Cody J. Stalcup - Steamboat Springs, Colo.
32. Sarah R. Stone - Newport, Mich.
33. David E. Vaught - Oceanside, Calif.
34. Shawn H. Wills - Centennial, Colo.
35. Andrew J. Yoder - Pacific Grove, Calif.