Despite several rain delays on Tuesday, the second day of practice rounds offered a good view of the course for players and the field for spectators. As you are planning your coverage for Wednesday, August 8, please see below.
LATEST NEWS: Tee times | How to watch | Vote for the greatest PGA Champ | Leaderboard
Fun Fact: Ticket sales for the 100th PGA Championship represent all 50 states and 24 countries.
Plan Your Coverage: What’s Happening On the Course - Wednesday, August 8
Celebrating the Host City Champion, Ozzie Smith
A confluence of VIPs and Hall of Fame guests will gather at 4:00 P.M. on Wednesday in the media center to honor the Host City Champion, Ozzie Smith.
Ozzie Smith was named Host City Champion for his involvement in PGA Reach and his embodiment of the core values of the PGA of America and the sport of golf—in addition to his deep love and passion for the city of St. Louis.
Special guests include:
- Marcus Allen: Former NFL player
- Joe Buck: Sports Broadcaster
- Bob Costas: Sports Broadcaster
- Bernie Federko: Former St. Louis Blues hockey player
- Whitey Herzog: Former St. Louis Cardinals Manager
- Jackie Joyner-Kersee: Retired Olympic track and field athlete
- Keith Tkachuk: Former St. Louis Blues hockey player
- Al MacInnis: Former St. Louis Blues hockey player
- Bob Plager: Former St. Louis Blues hockey player
- Jay Randolph: Sports Broadcaster
- Mike Shannon: Sports Broadcaster, former St. Louis Cardinals baseball player
- Vladimir Tarasenko: St. Louis Blues hockey player
- Aeneas Williams: Former NFL player
>> For alerts, scoring and live streaming, download the free PGA Championship app
Important Reminder: Transportation Policies
- All spectators are reminded to read their Spectator Guide. An online version is available. Key points:
- THERE IS NO PUBLIC PARKING OR SPECTATOR DROP-OFF AT BELLERIVE COUNTRY CLUB.
- To get to Bellerive Country Club, spectators can do one of the following:
- PARK at the PGA General Public Parking lot at the Fenton Logistics Park (1050 Dodge Drive, Fenton, MO 63026) and enjoy a free, air-conditioned and comfortable shuttle ride to Bellerive.
- UTILIZE Uber, Lyft or St. Louis County/Yellow Cab to and from Westminster Christian Academy (800 Maryville Centre Drive, Chesterfield, MO 63017) and enjoy a free, air-conditioned and comfortable shuttle ride to Bellerive.
- Please note, spectators WILL be turned away at Westminster Christian Academy if they are not in an official rideshare transportation vehicle (Uber, Lyft or St. Louis County/Yellow Cab).
- Please share the news that Westminster is NOT a general drop-off point. Westminster is only a drop-off location for users of Uber, Lyft, or St. Louis County/Yellow Cab.
*There will be no overnight parking in any PGA Public Parking Lots, and any vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense.
*There will be NO pedestrian and/or bicycles allowed on Ladue Road from I-270 to Rte. 141, and Mason Road from W. Walling Drive and Conway Road, during daylight hours due to anticipated heavy bus shuttle and hang tag permitted vehicles.
*Designated accessible parking for those requiring lift-equipped transportation to the course will be provided. Please call The Convention Store at (877) 472-7275 for more information.
The following interviews will be held in the Media Center. Times are subject to change.
- 9:00 a.m. Tommy Fleetwood, 4-Time European Tour Winner
- 10:00 a.m. Jim Furyk, 2018 U.S. Ryder Cup Team Captain
- 11:00 a.m. PGA Championship News Conference
- 1:00 p.m. Justin Thomas, 2017 PGA Champion & No. 2 in the World
- 2:30 p.m. CBS Sports News Conference (Sean McManus, David Berson, Jim Nantz, Nick Faldo, Ian Baker-Finch, Verne Lundquist, Gary McCord, Dottie Pepper, Peter Kostis, Mark Immelman, Amanda Balionis, Bill Macatee, Frank Nobilo, Harold Bryant, Lance Barrow and Steve Milton)
- 3:00 p.m. Patrick Reed, 2018 Masters Champion
- 3:30 p.m. Justin Rose, Major Champion & No. 3 in the World
- 4:00 p.m. Ozzie Smith, 100th PGA Championship Host City Champion; 1982 World Series Champion & 2002 Baseball Hall of Fame Inductee (with VIP and Hall of Fame guests)
Share on Social
Be sure to share your experience at the 100th PGA Championship on social using #PGAChamp and tagging @PGAChampionship on Twitter and Instagram.
>> Find the best of 2018 PGA Championship gear