Here is the mobile device policy for the 2018 PGA Championship at Bellerive where all mobile devices must be kept in golf mode setting at all times at the 100th PGA Championship. Here's how to put your phone into that golf mode setting:
LATEST NEWS: Tee times | How to watch | Vote for the greatest PGA Champ | Leaderboard
• Set device to silent or vibrate, including but not limited to, ringer, notifications, and alerts.
• Camera flash turned off.
• Incoming and outgoing calls may only be made or received farther than 100 yards away from competition.
>> For alerts, scoring and live streaming, download the free PGA Championship app
• Text, email, social posting and other data use is allowed on the golf course at any location providing players are not in position and about to play their shots.
• Mobile device photography, as well as audio and video capturing, is allowed in all areas during Practice Rounds (Tuesday & Wednesday).
>> Find the best of 2018 PGA Championship gear
• During Championship Rounds (Thursday – Sunday), photography, audio and video recording is prohibited anywhere within 100 yards of competition or when requested by players, caddies, marshals, volunteers, security or Championship staff and officials.
[RELATED: Everything you need to know before you go to the 100th PGA Championship at Bellerive]
Watch below: Tour Bellerive like you have never seen it before