The strongest field in golf will descend upon New York in May for the 101st PGA Championship to take on one of the strongest challenges in golf at Bethpage State Park's Black Course.
Bethpage Black has hosted the U.S. Open twice (2002 won by Tiger Woods and 2009 won by Lucas Glover) as well as The Barclays in 2012 and 2016 as part of the FedEx Cup playoffs.
You can be along the ropes to see the action firsthand to see the top golfers in the world battle for the Wanamaker Trophy. Here are the ticket options available for fans. Tickets are still available for each day of the Championship.
- Daily Grounds Tickets for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday – Practice rounds offer unique opportunities to collect autographs and watch the best players in the world prepare to compete. Practice Round tickets are $35 per person, per day.
- Daily Grounds Tickets for Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday – Watch the Strongest Field in Golf compete for the coveted Wanamaker Trophy at Bethpage Black. Championship Round tickets are $110 per person, per day.
- Season Grounds Ticket Package – From the first practice round to the final putt, experience week-long access to the PGA Championship. Access to the Championship Grounds for all seven days will be $350 per package.
- Weekly Wanamaker Club Ticket Package – Elevate your experience at the PGA Championship with a premium ticket package for the Wanamaker Club presented by Michelob ULTRA at Bethpage Black. The Wanamaker Club is a climate-controlled venue located right of Hole 1, featuring a sports bar atmosphere, upgraded food & beverage selections, executive restrooms, flat screen televisions and JumboTrons, and a large patio overlooking the 1st Fairway and Green. Each Wanamaker Club Ticket Package provides access to the Championship grounds and Wanamaker Club at Bethpage State Park for all seven days. Each Weekly Wanamaker Club Ticket Package, comes in the form of seven individual daily tickets, and will be $675 per package.
- “Ultimate Wanamaker” Ticket Package – Secure your place at the biggest golf event in New York history… the 2024 Ryder Cup! The “Ultimate Wanamaker” Ticket Package includes four (4) weekly Wanamaker Club ticket packages for the 2019 PGA Championship and reserves access to the 2024 Ryder Cup when it comes to Bethpage State Park. $2,700 per package.
- Empire Club Ticket Package – Located along the 18th fairway on the first level of a two-story pavilion, the Empire Club will be an all-inclusive venue featuring full food & beverage service, a climate-controlled interior space with a mix of seating, spacious outdoor patio and numerous flat-screen televisions. Preferred on-site parking is included, and helicopter service from Manhattan can be arranged through Zip Aviation. Packages start at $1,800.
The 101st PGA Championship will continue the PGA of America’s commitment to offering free Championship access to young fans ages 17 and under, as well as for America’s active and retired service men and women.
Each ticketed adult can bring up to four juniors under the age of 17 onto the Championship Grounds at Bethpage Black for free each day. No registration for juniors is necessary. Junior tickets will be available at the Admissions and Will Call Office at the Championship’s main entrance and will be issued regardless of a sellout.
All U.S. active duty, military retirees, active reserve, National Guard and their accompanying guest (limit one) will be eligible to receive free Daily Grounds Tickets by presenting their Military I.D. at the Admissions and Will Call. No registration for these complimentary tickets is required and will be available regardless of a sellout.