Mobile devices must be kept in “Golf Mode” setting at all times at the PGA Championship:
• Set devices to silent or vibrate, including but not limited to, ringer and notifications/alerts.
• Camera flash turned off.
• Incoming and outgoing calls may only be made or received farther than 100 yards of competition.
• Text, email, social posting and other data use is allowed on the golf course at any location providing players are not in position and about to play their shots.
• Mobile device photography, as well as audio and video capturing, is allowed in all areas during Practice Rounds (Monday – Wednesday).
• During Championship Rounds (Thursday – Sunday), photography, audio, and video recording are prohibited anywhere within 100 yards of competition or when requested by players, caddies, marshals, volunteers, security or Championship staff and officials.