The Business of Golf Career Expo, held in conjunction with the PGA WORKS Collegiate Championship, features golf industry associations and companies that enable student-athletes to learn about employment and internship opportunities in manufacturing, media, trade, golf course management and the game’s premier governing bodies.
The Business of Golf Career Expo is the best opportunity in golf for employers to connect one on one with a diverse pool of talented, aspirational, and inspirational student-athletes seeking internships and entry-level employment. In 2017:
- 185 student-athletes attended
- 39 HBCUs, HSIs, and minority-serving institutions were represented
- 74% were from multicultural backgrounds
- 45% were juniors and seniors and 30% were women
- Student-athletes will have the opportunity to present resumes for internships and employment.
The following companies will be exhibiting in 2019:
- Advocates Pro Tour
- Billy Casper Golf
- Hilton Garden Inn
- PGA Golf Club
- PGA of America
- PGA Tour
- Taylor Made Golf
- Troon Golf