Fans at the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship will witness firsthand what happens when cooking and golf come together at Oak Hill Country Club, May 21-26. With more than 300 large and small appliances spread across the course, golf fans and foodies alike will have a chance to get up close and personal with the KitchenAid brand through many activities.
KitchenAid Smoothie Shoppe
Starting in early May, KitchenAid will unveil a mobile KitchenAid Smoothie Shoppe, which will tour the Rochester area for two weeks leading up to the Championship, delivering free smoothies at every stop. Fans can follow the route through social media to identify each stop.
Follow the KitchenAid Smoothie Shoppe on Twitter @KitchenAid_golf
Families attending this year’s Championship will enjoy a special Kids Day on Saturday, May 25. All youth are invited to participate in fun, interactive activities in the KitchenAid Fairway Club, from smoothie races to photo opportunities with the Alfred S. Bourne Trophy. To top it all off, all juniors 17 and under will be admitted into the Championship for free each day with an accompanying ticketed adult (limited to four minors per one ticketed adult).
KitchenAid Fairway Club
The KitchenAid Fairway Club, located in the Championship Courtyard at the main entrance, gives all spectators an opportunity to learn new skills in the kitchen. Ask your culinary questions and watch live cooking demonstrations throughout the week by celebrity and local chefs. Be inspired to experiment and challenge yourself in the kitchen. Check in at the KitchenAid Fairway Club for daily schedules.
Fans can watch the best chefs in the business demonstrate their skills live and in person at the KitchenAid Fairway Club.
Thursday, May 23
- 1 pm — Celebrity Chef, Stephanie Izard, the first female chef to win Bravo’s Top Chef and recent Iron Chef winner from Food Network’s Iron Chef Gauntlet
- 2:30 pm — Chef Steve Eakins, Radio Social
Friday, May 24
- 1 pm — Celebrity Chef, Tom Colicchio, chef and owner of Crafted Hospitality and co- founder of Gramercy Tavern in New York City
- 2:30 pm — Chef Joe Zolnierowski, Nosh, accompanied by the winner of the Tastiest Recipe contest
Saturday, May 25
- 1 pm — Celebrity Chef, Alex Guarnaschelli, Executive Chef at Butter and Expert on Iron Chef and Food Network
- 2:30 pm — Chef Chris Roth, Oak Hill Country Club
Sunday, May 26
- Noon — Chef Matt Wooster, New York Kitchen
- 1:30 pm — Mary Beth Brinkerhoff, New York Kitchen
KitchenAid Immersive Video Experience
The KitchenAid Immersive Video Experience, located next to the concession on hole 8, puts you inside a KitchenAid dishwasher and oven to see how these products work from the inside out