Mobile devices must be kept in Golf Mode Setting at all times at the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship:
• Set device to silent or vibrate, including but not limited to ringer, notifications, and alerts.
• Camera flash turned off.
• Incoming and outgoing calls may only be made or received farther than 100 yards away from competition.
• Text, email, social posting and other data use is allowed on the golf course at any location providing players are not in position and about to play their shots.
• Mobile device photography, as well as audio and video capturing, is allowed in all areas during Practice Rounds (Tuesday & Wednesday).
• During Championship Rounds (Thursday – Sunday), photography, audio and video recording is prohibited anywhere within 100 yards of competition or when requested by players, caddies, marshals, volunteers, security or Championship staff and offcials.
A ticket, once scanned, will no longer gain admission to the Championship grounds. If you plan to return to Harbor Shores the same day, please have security stamp your hand at one of the spectator entrances. You will only be able to return to the grounds with a scanned ticket and hand stamp. The only exception is when the Weather Warning signs have been posted. In this situation, a hand stamp will not be required for re-entry. Please display your ticket in plain view at all times as security personnel will not allow admission to the Championship for individuals without appropriate credentials.
As part of the PGA of America’s mission to grow interest and participation in the game of golf, the Championship is excited to offer up to four complimentary junior admissions with every paid adult ticket. Junior admissions apply to youth age 17 and under, and may be obtained at the Admissions Office located at the main entrance on the day of entry. Please note, these tickets do not grant access into private hospitality venues.
To honor the men and women who serve our country in the Armed Forces, the Championship is pleased to offer Active, Retired, Reserve, National Guard, Veterans and their accompanying guest (limit one) complimentary daily grounds access to the Championship. Upon arrival, military personnel must go to the Admissions Office at the main entrance to present their military ID in exchange for daily admission. Please note, these tickets cannot be upgraded to alternative venues, but are eligible for the junior admission policy.
The PGA of America honors our veterans this Memorial Day Weekend!
• Join the North Berrien Military Rites Team for a ceremonial TAPS/21 Gun Salute at the 1st Tee before play begins on Sunday
• Thanks to “Lest We Forget”, flags dedicated to current and late soldiers will be on display in the Avenue and Field of Flags along the Practice Range and Trolley Stop #1
• Members of the Whirlpool Veterans Association will serve as marshals on Hole #17
Cameras are only allowed at Harbor Shores during Practice Rounds Tuesday and Wednesday, and are not permitted on-site during Championship Rounds, Thursday through Sunday. Autographs may be requested and given at the contestants’ convenience at the Practice Range and Putting Green during Practice Rounds only. Please consult the Mobile Device Policy for guidelines regarding mobile device photo, audio and video capturing while on-course.
For information regarding hotels, restaurants and other points of interest in the community, please visit the Southwestern Michigan Tourist Council website at www.swmichigan.org or call (269) 925-6301.
Courtesy trolleys will be available to transport spectators around the golf course to various locations.
Official Programs are available for purchase in The Championship Shop located at the main entrance. The cost for each program is $5.
Experts on the business and game of golf. The best coaching tips and latest golf news delivered straight to you. Sign Up to get the latest.