It's happened to all of us. No matter how good or bad you are at golf, you've no doubt had that one great round that suddenly is killed by one terrible hole that starts a downward spiral. If you're like me, typically, that one terrible hole can be linked to one club -- the putter. Hey, it may have been a botched 3-footer for bogey, but it stuck with you and the anger boiled over to the next hole or holes, transforming your scorecard into something that looks more like the national debt.
Absolutely brutal, my friends.
In the spirit of this past Sunday night's Oscars, we're here to talk about Hollywood golf games.
This week, we asked our Facebook fans to simply fill in the blank: "His swing is as pretty as Catherine Zeta Jones, but his putting is as ugly as..."
Read on to see the top 9 answers YOU gave us:
9. "A Hollywood divorce." -- Jon Robles
8. "A Bill Murray golf outfit." -- Marc Rutrough
7. "The Snooki monster." -- Ross Houlihan
6. "As ugly as Craig Sager's suits." -- Rojmonjati Keyes
5. "A Naked Charles Barkley." -- Stephen Thomas
4. "As a gumball machine in a hospitals lock jaw ward." -- Ernest Garcia Jr.
3. "The Cleveland Cavaliers' record." -- Ben Putka
2. "Charlie Sheen's black book." -- Wendy Crain-Sims
1. "His putting is a ugly as Roseanne Barr dancing on the beach in a body paint bikini." -- Sean von Schwarz
Experts on the business and game of golf. The best coaching tips and latest golf news delivered straight to you. Sign Up to get the latest.