Tiger Woods' lowest rounds on the PGA Tour
By Andy Wittry | PGA.com
Tiger Woods tied the second-lowest score of his career when he fired a 62 in the first round of the 2018 BMW Championship at Aronimink Golf Club.
Here are the best scores of Tiger's career in official PGA Tour events, featuring his latest addition to the list.
- 61 in the first round at the 1999 GTE Byron Nelson Invitational
- 61 in the second round at the 2000 WGC-NEC Invitational
- 61 in the second round at the 2005 Buick Open
- 61 in the second round at the 2013 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational
- 62 in the first round at the 2018 BMW Championship
- 62 in the third round at the 1999 Buick Invitational
- 62 in the third round at the 1999 WGC-NEC Invitational
- 62 in the third round at the 2009 BMW Championship
- 62 in the fourth round at The 2012 Honda Classic
Tiger has also shot in the low-60s at several unofficial events, including both a 60 and a 61 at the 2000 World Golf Championships-EMC World Cup.
MORE: 17 of Tiger Woods' most eye-popping records | The story behind the highest round ever shot on the PGA Tour