Click below for the 2018 PGA Championship schedule, transportation and spectators policies.
- Monday – Wednesday (7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
- Thursday – Friday (6:30 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.)
- Saturday – Sunday (6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
PUBLIC SHUTTLE HOURS
- Monday – Wednesday (6:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
- Thursday – Friday (6:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.)
- Saturday – Sunday (6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
During the Practice Rounds, players are invited to play at their discretion. No advance starting times are available for the Practice Rounds. The Pairings Board will be located near the Main Spectator Entrance and is continually updated as players begin their rounds from either the 1st or 10th Tees.
- Monday – Wednesday Playing Times* (7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
LONG DRIVE CONTEST – HOLE 10 TEE
- Tuesday (7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Starting times as listed are considered approximate, and are based on the assumption that there are no delays, inclement weather, etc.
August 9th & August10th - Starting on holes 1 & 10 (groups of three)
- Thursday – Friday (6:50 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.*)
August 11th & August 12th - All players starting on Hole 1 (groups of two)
- Saturday – Sunday (7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.*)
*Schedule is subject to change
Here's the complete transportation, rideshare and parking guide for the 2018 PGA Championship at Bellerive.
Spectators are heavily encouraged to utilize Uber, Lyft, and/or St. Louis County/Yellow Cab to and from Westminster Christian Academy, the only official Rideshare PUDO (Pick-Up/ Drop-Off) lot for the 100th PGA Championship.
For an efficient Rideshare experience, simply enter “800 Maryville Centre Drive, Chesterfield, MO 63017” as your destination in your Rideshare-app of choice and your driver will take you to the designated Rideshare PUDO lot at Westminster Christian Academy.
Complimentary shuttle services will be provided from the PUDO lot to the Main Spectator Bus Terminal across from the Main Spectator Entrance at Bellerive Country Club.
PGA GENERAL PUBLIC PARKING
Off-site PGA public parking will be free and located at Fenton Logistics Park, 1050 Dodge Drive, Fenton, MO 63026.
Carpooling is strongly recommended whenever possible. Complimentary shuttles will be provided from both the PGA Public Parking lot and the Main Spectator Bus Terminal across from the 100th PGA Championship Main Spectator Entrance at Bellerive Country Club.
There will be no overnight parking in any PGA Public Parking Lots, and any vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense. PGA Tournament Corporation is not responsible for damage to your vehicle, or items lost or stolen from your vehicle.
THERE IS NO PUBLIC PARKING OR SPECTATOR DROP-OFF AT BELLERIVE COUNTRY CLUB.
For spectator drop-off, use Westminster Christian Academy, 800 Maryville Centre Drive, Chesterfield, MO 63017. PGA Public Parking is located at Fenton Logistics Park (Old Chrysler Plant), 1050 Dodge Drive, Fenton, MO 63026.
Designated accessible parking for those requiring lift-equipped transportation to the course will be provided. Please call The Convention Store at (877) 472-7275 for more information. The front rows of the general public parking lots will be reserved for spectators not requiring lift-equipped transportation but who have physically challenged hang tags for their vehicles. Wheelchairs will not be available for rent, but spectators may bring wheelchairs with them to the PGA Championship.
Wheelchair accessible viewing areas will be located at the 1st Tee and the 18th Green.
WALK OR BIKE TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
There will be NO pedestrian and/or bicycles allowed on Ladue Road from I-270 to Rte. 141, and Mason Road from W. Walling Drive and Conway Road, during daylight hours due to anticipated heavy bus shuttle and hang tag permitted vehicles. Where permanent sidewalks exist, spectators are directed to follow sidewalks to existing designated crosswalks at stop lights and/or stop signs. Due to closure of roads and resident hang tag restrictions, there is no vehicle parking within 2 miles of Bellerive Country Club. All spectators are instructed to follow either Rideshare and/or directions to the PGA General Public Parking lot at the Fenton Logistics Park.
Here is a map of the course and surrounding parking lots:
Items to Leave at Home
- Prohibited bags will NOT be accepted or stored on-site
- Backpacks of any size and drawstring bags
- Bags larger than 10” x 10” x 10” in their natural state, with the exception of folding chair bags (chair must be removed from bag at security checkpoint)
- Bags larger than 10” x 10” x 10” sold in The Championship Shops will be tagged as prohibited for re-admission due to size regulations
- Personal electronics such as computers, laptops, or tablets
- Drones, hoverboards, laser pointers, whistles/ noisemakers or selfie sticks
- Golf clubs or bicycles
- All oversized chairs with wide arm rests (portable, folding canvas chairs will be permitted with carry bags searched prior to entry)
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit), including pocket knives
- Buckets, ladders, milk crates, or stools
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Food (except in limited quantities for medical, dietary, or infant purposes)
- Beverages (one unopened, sealed bottle of water per spectator is permitted)
- Banners, posters, or signs
- Any materials with unauthorized advertising or promotion
- Deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Championship security at their sole discretion
Photos and Autographs
Cameras are only allowed on-site at Bellerive Country Club during Practice Rounds, Monday through Wednesday, and are not permitted on-site during Championship Rounds, Thursday through Sunday. Autographs may be requested and given at the contestants’ convenience, at the Practice Range and Putting Green, during Practice Rounds only. Please consult the Mobile Device Policy for guidelines regarding mobile device photo, audio and video capturing while on course.
There will be no daily re-admission to the grounds of Bellerive Country Club. If you leave the grounds, you must have an unscanned ticket to return to the Championship. Once the bottom of the ticket has been scanned, it will no longer provide admission. The only exception is when the Weather Warning signs have been posted. Please wear your ticket in plain view at all times as security personnel will not allow admission to the 100th PGA Championship for individuals without appropriate credentials.
- Saturday, August 5 (9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, August 6 (9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
Junior Admission Policy
As part of the PGA of America’s mission to grow interest and participation in the game of golf, the Championship is excited to offer up to four complimentary junior admissions with every paid adult ticket. Junior admissions apply to youth age 17 and under, and may be obtained at the Admissions Office located at the Main Spectator Entrance on the day of entry. Please note, these tickets do not grant access into private hospitality venues or Clubhouse.
Military Admission Policy
To honor the men and women who serve our country in the Armed Forces, the Championship is pleased to offer complimentary daily admission to all military personnel who are currently Active, Reserve, or Career-Retired (20 years or more of qualifying military service), along with one guest each day of the Championship, regardless of a sell-out. Upon arrival, military personnel must go to the Admissions Office at the 100th PGA Championship Main Spectator Entrance to present their corresponding Department of Defense ID in exchange for daily admission. Please note, these tickets cannot be upgraded to alternate venues, but are eligible for the junior admission policy.
Inclement Weather Policy
Please observe the Leader Boards and Thru Boards for the Weather Warning sign(s) which will appear when inclement weather is approaching the Championship site. When the yellow “Weather Warning” sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek shelter PRIOR to play being suspended. When the red “Play Suspended” sign appears and the air horns sound, this means play is suspended and spectators must seek shelter immediately. In the event of inclement weather, please remember to avoid the following:
- Metal Fences
- Telephone Poles
- Open Fields
- Golf Carts
- Hill Tops and High Places
- Bodies of Water
- Tall and/or Isolated Trees
Mobile Device Policy
Here is the mobile device policy for the 2018 PGA Championship at Bellerive where all mobile devices must be kept in golf mode setting at all times at the 100th PGA Championship. Here's how to put your phone into that golf mode setting:
- Set device to silent or vibrate, including but not limited to, ringer, notifications, and alerts.
- Camera flash turned off.
- Incoming and outgoing calls may only be made or received farther than 100 yards away from competition.
- Text, email, social posting and other data use is allowed on the golf course at any location providing players are not in position and about to play their shots.
- Mobile device photography, as well as audio and video capturing, is allowed in all areas during Practice Rounds (Tuesday & Wednesday).
- During Championship Rounds (Thursday – Sunday), photography, audio and video recording is prohibited anywhere within 100 yards of competition or when requested by players, caddies, marshals, volunteers, security or Championship staff and officials.
Conduct, Customs, and Etiquette
Attendees are requested to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum and behavior, and to obey all Championship policies including, but not limited to, those provided on each ticket, all posted signs and any instructions of Championship Marshals and Officials. Inappropriate behaviors and/or failure to comply with standards/policies may lead to ejection from the Championship and/or cancellation of admission tickets, without refund.
- Although cheering and positive gallery responses to great play are encouraged, unsolicited and consistent calls from the gallery toward players and others are prohibited.
- For the safety of everyone and in keeping with policy established at major sporting events, running is considered to be unacceptable behavior.
- Please stay behind the gallery ropes and cooperate with instructions given by Championship Marshals.
- Please kneel or sit if you are in the front row and remain still throughout each shot.
- Anyone acting in a manner that is deemed to be abusive, derogatory, rude or aggressive may be subject to removal from the Championship premises and may be prohibited from returning to the 100th PGA Championship or attending any future PGA Championship event.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available at a number of locations around the Championship grounds. Keep an eye out for Wi-Fi zone signs during your visit and make sure to download the 100th PGA Championship app!
Portable phone chargers are available at the 100th PGA Championship Main Spectator Entrance, behind 10 Tee and right of 2 Fairway. Chargers are available for a daily rental fee of $10, or can be purchased for $35.
Preparing for Your Day at the Championship
- Average August temperatures in St. Louis, Missouri range from a high of 88 degrees to a low of 69 degrees.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Wear a hat for protection from the sun and be sure to use sunscreen.
- Please leave all prohibited items, including ALL backpacks and any bags larger than 10” x 10” x 10”, at home or in your vehicle, as they will not be permitted on-course or stored at the Championship.
- Medical response teams will be on-site during the Championship. Specific locations will be listed in the Championship course map and pairings guide.